Nine things that can happen and what you can do if you had an I.Q of .....198.
1. Work for NASA, (because they will want you too).
2. Expect a call from the US president who will ask you to come up with a solution to fix our country's issues.
3. Your phone would be tapped by the CIA, NSA, FBI the British secret service and most importantly..... Alex Trebek.
4. Not work in a pool hall. Cause that would be the equivalent of 'Johann Wolfgang von Goethe' working at a car wash.
5. Play poker with Stephen Hawking every Thursday; and rob him. Because his "I.Q" is only 160.
6. Be Batman.
7. Create an App that can calculate a non-algorithm-calculation of ones win & lose probability handicap system utilizing an audible and visual mathmatical 4D color kaleidoscope oracle.
8. Finding the droids you where looking for.
9. One day you will be kidnapped by Al-Qaeda, then thrown in a cave filled with washing machine and toaster oven scraps, and then asked to build and Iron man suit.
Note: In the comic books, Tony Stark's I.Q is only 180; cause fantasy only works with a-lil-reality involved.